Encrypted Email Exchange Now Available with FastAttach.
Communicate with confidence by sending encrypted emails to patients and referring providers.
Unmatched value for email encryption
- Pay only $39 per month for both FastAttach subscription service and Vyne Connect! Where else can you get encrypted email for up to 5 email accounts PLUS fully electronic claim attachments for that low price?
- NEA gives you FastAttach and Vyne Connect for one low price.
- Vyne Connect is also available as stand-alone service for $19.95 for up to 5 email accounts.
Simple for senders & recipients
Vyne Connect is easy to use and account setup can be done in just minutes! There’s minimal training required and, best of all, you can use your existing email address, so there’s no disruption to your existing processes.
For message recipients, Vyne Connect keeps things simple and does not require recipients to register for a special account or create a portal login. This is a key feature offered by Vyne Connect that sets it apart from other encrypted email solutions. Nobody wants to deal with the hassle of creating a login and remembering yet another password to retrieve an email, With custom settings in Vyne Connect, the sender can define how they want the recipient to verify their identity in order to view a message.
Another key benefit for recipients, is that they can easily view, download and reply to emails sent with Vyne Connect at no added cost to them. They are not required to sign-up for anything in order to receive messages from Vyne Connect.
Take control of your practice’s communications
Vyne Connect enables you to take control of your communications using your existing email accounts. It provides flexible options for administering your email that a standard email service cannot. These intelligent message controls include the ability to:
- Define how you want recipients to verify their identity to access an email message (EX: enter date of birth, account number or other custom information.)
- Get real-time proof of delivery log that gives you control over protected messages showing who, when and where each message was opened.
- Setup instant notifications that tell you when an email was viewed by the recipient
- Set expiration dates/times so that you only make a message available for a specified window of time.
- Recall a message that may have been sent to an incorrect email address.
- Prevent information leaks or deny access to secure messages by revoking access privileges at any time – even after the email has been viewed.
Compatible with the systems you already use
Vyne Connect’s seamless workflow enables users to send encrypted messages from Outlook 2007-2016, a webmail portal, smartphone, tablet or any computer. It is fully supported on most major mainstream web browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) using most widely used Operating Systems (Windows7+, OSX 10.4+ and current Linux variants). Vyne Connect also integrates with Outlook (via the Outlook Add-in) for Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365.
Supported by a team you trust
NEA clients expect a certain level of support and that’s what you’ll get with Vyne Connect. There’s one number to call for all of your FastAttach or Vyne Connect inquiries.
- Contact NEA by phone: 800-782-5150, option 3, then 3
- Use our online Chat Tool
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org