Not digital? No problem!
Use our patented mobile image capture app to digitize and upload any documents into FastAttach. It’s convenient, compatible, easy-to-use and free!
Conveniently Capture X-rays, Images and Documents Using Your Mobile Device
FastKapture® simplifies the task of healthcare document capture and transmission with a secure, easy-to-use smartphone application that takes advantage of the device’s camera. Images are not stored in the device gallery or stored on the SIM card, eliminating the risk of compromised protected health information. FastKapture® works seamlessly with FastAttach®, enabling providers to efficiently capture and transmit x-rays, EOBs, treatment authorizations, narratives and any other documentation. FastKapture® can be used to collect medical records for claim attachments, payment integrity and image sharing between dentists.
FastKapture® is the free, easy way to:
- Use your smartphone or tablet/ipad to capture images in a compliant manner
- Respond to any request from a dental plan or provider
- Quickly capture any document and upload it to FastAttach®
- Utilize a patented, compliant document capture tool
- Eliminate the need for a scanner
No scanner. No problem. FastKapture puts the power of an attachment scanner in the palm of your hand, and since nothing is ever stored to your device, you can rest assured it’s compliant.
How does FastKapture® Work?
FastKapture® allows you to use the camera on your mobile device to securely capture, index and send healthcare documentation to NEA’s information exchange engine. Data is managed within your existing FastAttach account.
- Download the application from the Apple’s App Store or Android’s App Store and login with the same credentials used for your FastAttach® account. Index the Image/Document: You will be given the option to complete indexing information for the captured document or image along with an image descriptions.
- Transmit and Send and Organize: Take your images and hit send. By sending securely to NEA repository, the data can be managed inside the FastAttach® software itself.
- View a list of images, read and edit descriptions, or organize by assigning the files to the patients with which they are associated