Getting Started with FastAttach
Installation and setup of FastAttach for your dental practice begins with FastAttach Web.
Installing FastAttach is easy…
Follow these simple instructions to get started:
FASTATTACH® MANUALS AND DOCUMENTATION
The FastAttach service provides flexibility for electronically managing your supporting documentation and claim attachments. We’ve provided an easy-to-follow user manual that may be accessed from within the FastAttach software by clicking on the “?” icon. For any questions on how to use the service, or if you’re having trouble installing the software, please contact the NEA Help Desk.
Review the System Requirements
- Windows computer using Windows 7 or higher (Contact the Help Desk about solutions for Mac)
- 1 GB of RAM
- 800×600 screen resolution or higher
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.7 or higher
- Electronic claims submission
- High-speed Internet Service
- A means to digitize attachments, such as digital radiography, a TWAIN-enabled scanner with transparency adapter, and/or FastKapture, NEA’s patented mobile application