FastAttach Version 4.1 connects disconnected data and provides improved user experiences for group and individual practices
NEA Powered by Vyne announces an exciting update to its highly touted, industry leading electronic claims attachment health information exchange solution, FastAttach, with the release of Version 4.1 on August 1, 2016. In this release, FastAttach Version 4.1 delivers an improved user experience and added tools that help individual and group practices drive administrative efficiencies.
The Version 4.1 release contains a number of subtle, yet powerful layout and functionality improvements that enable users to customize their FastAttach experience. Users can simplify access to information by organizing the fields and data within FastAttach in whatever way works best for the workflows of their practice.
Additionally, for practices that have multiple office locations like Dental Service Organizations (DSOs) FastAttach provides enhanced access to the information shared across multiple locations. Specifically, FastAttach accounts linked to multiple office locations now provide users with the ability to search across all or select locations to find any patient in the system regardless of which office location(s) they visit. Patient accounts can be linked from multiple offices making it easy to see all account activity on a single screen. Not only does this new functionality deliver a great deal more efficiency – it also enables practices to reduce and/or eliminate duplicate patient records minimizing the administrative burden for managing patient records.
Another key addition in Version 4.1 of FastAttach is the addition of “payer favorites” to help practices speed-up access to the payers they submit claims to the most. Users simply have to select those payers contacted most regularly and create a favorite list for quick access. There’s also the patient information redesign, which means practices users can view their patient’s entire record in one place. In so doing, they are able to quickly view and manage a patient’s comprehensive record, using the new “patient information” screen, redesigned to streamline practice workflow.
FastAttach Version 4.1 delivers:
- – An updated navigation screen to manage patients or create attachments
- – A new grid-style display for viewing and managing patient insurance information
- – Patient insurance information management in a pop-up window, with the ability to auto-search payers, as well as leverage payer favorites
- – The patient’s attachment history, added for easy referencing, directly from the patient information screen.
- – Patient linking to consolidate patient lists while maintaining your attachment history
- – Improved search options with fewer clicks, allowing for searching using date-of-birth
- – A “payer favorites” option to create a list of the most frequently used payers.