Positions Available – 2
NEA provides critical functionality to payers, medical and dental providers, and other agents by offering robust solutions for secure electronic health information exchange.
JOB TITLE: Sales Associate, II
The Sales Associate II will be responsible for sales activities to prospective customers that may include but not be limited to providers, facilities, payers and vendors. Develop and manage sales pipeline to meet monthly revenue goals and annual budget. The Sales Associate II may be assigned tasks outside these duties in accordance with company business plans and strategic goals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Conduct necessary business activities including but not limited to in and out bound calls and emails for the purpose of generating leads, developing prospects and closing sales.
– Achieve monthly and annual departmental and individual sales goals.
– Effectively articulate benefits and features of NEA product solutions and services by telephone, email, webinar and in person.
– Proficiently demonstrate all corporate product solutions and services to interested parties, using simulated product demonstrations and PowerPoint presentations.
– Assist in client retention and marketing programs to re-enroll cancelled customers.
– Stay up to date with all company solutions/services.
– Maintain accurate records of sales activities and sales stages on all prospects utilizing corporate CRM system.
– Draw up pricing/service proposals, approved service agreements and professional service agreements.
– Assist accounting and technical support in issue resolution of new sales.
– Travel to customer sites and trade shows as necessary.
– Various miscellaneous duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
– 4+ years working within a dental practice with billing experience.
– Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
– Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills
– Highly motivated and results oriented
– Ability to work in fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
– Proficiency with Excel, Word, Power Point and CRM system.
– Bachelor’s degree and healthcare industry with related job experience preferred
– Ability to work remotely
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP: Reports to the VP of Sales
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.